• 1 lb. mild breakfast sausage
• 1 lb. spicy breakfast sausage
• 1 medium onion, chopped
• 3-4 stalks of celery, chopped
• 1 bag cornbread stuffing
• 1 bag herb stuffing
• Stock, chicken, turkey or vegetable
1. In a frying pan, sauté sausage until lightly browned. Remove from the pan and place on a paper towel.
2. In the same frying pan, sauté the onion and celery until slightly translucent.
3. Toss the sausage, onions, celery and stuffing mix. Add stock to moisten (you should be able to make a ball).
4. Place in a baking dish or in the bird and bake. In the baking dish, bake at 350 degrees until golden brown on top.
Prefers Pepperidge Farm Stuffing and a sweet onion.